School Vision and Aims
At Reigate Park Primary, our highly inclusive specialised setting, we strive to ensure that all our children will
Empowered to Meet Life’s Challenges
At Reigate Park Primary Acadey we aim:
- To provide a safe and happy learning environment which promotes the well-being of all those involved in school life
- To provide equal opportunities to experience an excellent broad and balanced curriculum but with particular emphasis upon the promotion of literacy, numeracy and communication skills.
- To identify individual strengths and needs and cater for these in learning.
- To promote the highest standards in individual’s work.
- To promote high standards of behaviour and discipline through clear expectations and an agreed system of rewards and sanctions.
- To be active in seeking out instances of bullying and racism and respond to these with a ‘Zero Tolerance’ approach.
- To develop individuals’ self-esteem and through this nurture co-operation and tolerance for each other. Thereby respecting themselves, each other and the environment children and adults.
- To ensure that parents/carers receive up-to-date information about their child/ren and the life of the school and actively encourage them to participate fully.
- To promote the school as a community through the wearing of our dress code and uniform and through collective pride in our achievements.
Through the realisation of these aims we will ensure all children reach their full potential in order to become and active global citizen of today and for tomorrow.